Prenatal Yoga Video
The anatomy and physiology of a pregnant woman is unique, and requires a yoga practice wholly its own. Many yoga teachers have dabbled in Prenatal yoga, but few have the depth of experience and expertise in this area as Beth Donnelly Cabán. Beth is both a veteran Hatha Yoga teacher and a Registered Nurse who has specialized in the therapeutic application of yoga and meditation to pregnancy, labor and postpartum for twenty years. She has been teaching prenatal yoga since 1998 and instructs the Integral Yoga Prenatal and Postpartum Teacher Training Programs, as well as being a certified Midwife Assistant, labor support doula, and childbirth educator.
Women have known since time immemorial that movement helps with pregnancy and birth. And yoga practice is uniquely suited to support women through the ever-changing demands of pregnancy. Beth will guide you through everything you need to know for a strong and healthy three trimesters. We invite you to give yourself or a loved one the gift of this Essential Prenatal Yoga Video with Beth Donnelly Cabán.
The Essential Prenatal Yoga Video - Summary
The Essential 60 minute Practice for all 3 Trimesters:
1 - Introduction
2 - Opening
3 - Warm-Up
4 - Flow Section
5 - Balance Section
6 - Wind Down
7 - Relaxation
8 - Closing
Extra Features (10 minutes each):
1 - PHYSIOLOGY OF PREGNANCY
2 - TWO RESTORATIVE POSES
- The 60-minute Essential Prenatal Yoga Video including warm-up, meditation and relaxation
- Stream Online or Download for Offline Viewing
- 3-Belly Video For All 3 Trimesters - Beth and two pregnant mamas alternate throughout to illustrate every pose in all the variety that pregnancy brings.
- Amplified soundtrack optimized for use on any device in any location
- Extra Feature 1: Practical Physiology of Pregnancy
- Extra Feature 2: Two Restorative Poses
- Filmed in a lush, documentary style at the hearth of a private living room with natural light and sound so you feel like you’re in the room.
- Hours can be applied towards Yoga Alliance's Continuing Education (CE) Requirement that ALL Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) receive 30 hours of yoga training every three years.
- 100% Guarantee - We offer full refunds up to 30 days after purchase.
Restorative Yoga Practice
A gentle practice to deepen your breathing, lengthen and relieve your back, and stretch the hips and hamstrings. Enjoy!